Back Damascus Steel Hand Forged Pocket Knife
Damascus Folding Knives
- Overall Length: 8.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 3.50 Inches/Blade Material: Damascus Steel
- Folding Amount: 300-350 Times /Blade Layers: 176/Blade Temper: 54-55
- Handle Length: 5 Inches/Handle Material: Horn with Brass Pins
- Includes: Brown Leather Belt Sheath with Snap
Black Jack, was a cowboy who later turned to a life of crime. He was hanged for attempted train robbery in 1901. The Black Jack Bandit Lock Back Damascus Steel Hand Forged Pocket Knife is just as fearless as the cowboy. This hand crafted custom Damascus steel knife was fire forged with high grades of steel folded over and over again to produce the blade’s distinctive look as well as a forceful and powerful edge. The blade temper is around 54 to 55 with 176 layers and the folding amount 300-350 times. The blade is drop point style and features a nail mark for opening the blade. The carved horn handle is contoured for a firm yet comfortable grip. Brass pins adorn the handle holding the piece together with stainless steel bolsters. Running along the spine of the knife is a lock back mechanism for releasing the blade. This beautiful piece also comes with a brown leather tooled sheath with snap to protect your blade and to keep at your side for when you need it.